Vacation Bible School 2019: "His Story"
Dates & Times
Jul 8, 20199:00am - 12:00pm
Jul 9, 20199:00am - 12:00pm
Jul 10, 20199:00am - 12:00pm
Jul 11, 20199:00am - 12:00pm
Jul 12, 20199:00am - 12:00pm
Jul 12, 20196:00pm - 8:00pm
- Show allless
Attendee (K-6th Grade)Free
Sponsor (Youth: 7th-12th Grade)Free
Nursery/Preschool (Adult Sponsor Children Only)Free
About Vacation Bible School 2019: "His Story"
'Vacation Bible School' (a.k.a., VBS) is an annual, 5-day K-6th Grade* experience, organized by Racine's children's ministry, rKids, and held on our campus. It is designed to grow children's relationship with Christ, the Bible, and each other. This year's theme is "His Story" and includes live music and dance, interactive games, hands-on crafts, engaging storytelling, and more. (*entering school, Fall 2019)
Attendees will arrive each morning of VBS between 8:30 and 9:00 and check-in with the adult leader of their age-specific small group. Together with their group, they will attend the day's opening session, then break out into the daily rotation schedule of crafts, memory games, Bible stories, recreation, and more. They'll wrap up together again in the closing session before rejoining their families to head out at 12:00 p.m., Noon.
- CHECK-IN: Daily, Monday-Friday, July 8-12, 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- PICK-UP/CHECK-OUT: Daily at 12:00 p.m., Noon
- Racine Christian Church
12218 State Hwy K, Neosho, MO 1/4 mile west of Racine, MO on Hwy K
- There is NO COST to attend VBS. Optional items, such as t-shirts may be available on the days of the event at an additional charge.
'His Story' THEME DETAILS:
- KEY VERSE: KEY VERSE: Give praise to the Lord and announce who he is. Tell the nations what he has done. - Psalm 105:1 (NIRV)
- THE AIM: To help children see that we are all called to be a piece of Christ' journey, and through the journey of Jesus, it will radically transform lives. The children will learn the most significant thing God did was to send His one and only Son to die for humankind. Once we accept the gift of Jesus and become a member of God's family, we are called to GO out and tell His-story to others!
- THE BOTTOM LINE: Sharing the Story of Jesus to others
EVENT HOST & CONTACT:
- Evan Hand, Children's Minister / rKids Elementary Director
- Station Directors – Adults who organize and lead the activities at each Station. Stations include: Crafts, Memory, Recreation, Snack, etc.
- Crew Leaders – Adults who lead their designated crew on a daily rotation between Opening Session, Stations, and Closing Session.
- Crew assistants – 7th-12th Grade helpers assigned to a Crew Leader who model engagement and help guide their crew throughout the morning's activities.